Some Personal Things To Know About Me:
- My wife is a lioness.
- I have more bow ties than my wife has shoes.
- Music is my greatest Time Machine.
- Prince is infallible.
- Speeches are my favourite moments during the wedding reception.
- I love movie nights.
- I always think what my wife has ordered in a cafe is better than my choice.
- Raw red meat is the best way to surprise your friends and win a snowball fight.
- Comedy which contains profanity is the greatest nutrition for my soul.
- I believe in the purifying powers of Lake Minnetonka.
- Sugar makes me fall asleep.
- If I’m up past 12am, “Midnight Bobby” takes over stringing words that don’t make sense.
- My wife is sometimes funnier than me. Sometimes.
- When I’m not shooting weddings, I dedicate my time to two great projects:
- The Six Million Dollar Kid – This is the premier of my 2nd one-man stage show and it’s a super hero story, like no other. It’s an autobiographical roller coaster comedy drama about my 35-year search for the super hero inside. For more information about the show, performance dates and bookings, you can visit the website www.BobbyAazami.com
- Will Not Rest – A non-profit organisation I co-founded which is dedicated to shifting the consciousness surrounding child sexual abuse and rape culture. If you would like to engage in conversations that lead to creating safer communities for our children, consider joining our Will Not Rest Facebook Group and let your voices be heard.
(Photo credit courtesy of our fabulous friend, David Duong from We Are Origami Photography)